We know it's still snowing where some of us live, but here at Flatter:Me HQ, we're already thinking ahead to this fall - because we're wondering what colour belt you, our dear customers, will want to be wearing when you step out into a crisp autumn morning for your first pumpkin spice latté of the season! Let us know which colour(s) you’d like to see Flatter:Me in this fall for a chance to win:
OUR GRAND PRIZE:
The very first Flatter:Me made in that shade FREE - plus THREE MORE with which to share with friends, build a giant slingshot, or aid in your yoga practice - it's up to you! (But please be safe. We, um, can't be liable if anything goes amiss with Big Slingy.)
A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR TWO RUNNERS-UP:
A belt each in the winning colour!
AND, BECAUSE GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE:
If you suggested the winning colour too, but weren't the first to do so - you'll get a free shipping coupon to use online!
ENTERING IS REALLY EASY:
Suggestions will be accepted on our Facebook page, our Instagram feed (@flattermebelts), and to email@example.com until April 30, 2013 at 23:59 EST - enter more than once!
Need inspiration? Our colour suggestion so far are:
- Rich, dark purple (with or without polka dots) (Elizabeth C.)[Chandra S.]
- Burnt orange (Christa L.)
- Mustard yellow (Inge Z.)[Laura M.]
- Grellow (Louisa J.)
- Rich leather tan (Mary M.)
- "Rust-a-fairian," a light rust colour (Maureen B.)
- "Irie green," a bright green (Maureen B.)
- Canary yellow (Candice F.)[Caylie G.]
- Grey (Nikki V.)[erloje, via IG][Caylie G.]
- Dark teal (Deni M.)[Mary M.][theslyestfox, via IG]
- Sailfish blue (erloje, via IG)
- Sunshine yellow (Lauren R.-E.)
- White (Melissa G.)
- Kelly Green (Debra J.)
- Forest Green (Mary M.)
- Mulberry (Adrianna S.)
- Sparkly White/Silver (Adrianna S.)
- Blush/ Rose Gold (theslyestfox, via IG)
- Burnt Orange (Caylie G.)
- Light brown w/ orange tint (Caylie G.)
- Off-White (Caylie G.)
- Light yellow (Caylie G.)
- Dark Green (Caylie G.)
Good luck! And now - to the Pantone book!
- Claire and Kristina
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.