Update: our 2014 holiday shipping deadline has passed - but if you'd like to be the first to know about other special combo packs and other promotions, make sure to follow our Facebook page!
Okay, so it's December 9, and you've still got some gifts to buy. Shipping deadlines are coming up, the malls are getting crazy, and you're all (if you're anything like us) I CAN'T. We hear you. Here's why we think you should kick back with a glass of eggnog and order all your lady presents right here at Flatter:Me Belts:
1. We've got your budget in mind. Our Perfectionist's Gift Wrap service is a dollar; shipping's three (or five, if you're outside of Canada).
2. You're giving twice: a Flatter:Me purchase makes quality, living-wage jobs possible for our Shanghai-based tailors.
3. Flatter:Me Belts stretch. Pass the turkey.
4. We save your sanity and your wrapping thumbs: our Holiday Six- and Twin Packs include gift bags and tissue.
5. Flatter:Me's are made to be used. You'll have the year-round satisfaction of seeing your gift in action, not on a shelf. (As a bonus, you'll no longer have to look at your teenager's/mother-in-law's/co-worker's undie peekaboos.)
...and Reason 5 1/2? If you order by the end of Tuesday, December 16, we guarantee your parcel will arrive by Christmas. Check out our holiday specials below. As always, let us know if you have any questions at all; we're standing by with ribbon and jingle bells in hand!
- the very holiday-spirited Flatter:Me team
Comments will be approved before showing up.